Getting enough sleep is as important for your body as eating right, exercising, and practicing good dental hygiene. That’s because lack of sleep not only makes it harder for you to get through the day, it is also linked to all kinds of health problems — from diabetes to increasing blood pressure to weight gain and increased risk for a heart attack. Inadequate sleep even makes it more likely that you’ll catch a cold.
To help you get the rest you need, Harvard Medical School experts created Improving Sleep: A guide to a good night’s rest. This fascinating report reveals:
- How the different stages of sleep help your body
- Proven ways to fight insomnia
- Health problems that may be making it tough to sleep
- The type of sleep that helps restore alertness
- The best treatments for snoring and sleep apnea
- How to wake up feeling refreshed
- And more!
Click here now to discover how to sleep better to lower your risk of health problems, plus learn important facts about sleep, such as:
- The best treatment for insomnia — no medication needed
- The hormone that naturally induces drowsiness
- The sleep stage when your mind puts memories into long-term storage
- Home-based tests that can help determine if you have sleep apnea (much less stressful than hospital testing)
- Why dropping just a little weight can help you stop snoring
Plus you’ll get a Special Bonus Section at no extra cost — Practical tips for sounder sleep — that explains:
- Why you should never exercise within two hours of bedtime
- When you need a nap — and when it’s a bad idea
- Why reading from a backlit electronic device at night is a no-no
- Comforting bedtime rituals that can help lull you to sleep
- A technique that helps battle insomnia
Click here now and you’ll save 30% off the $29 cover price!
If you toss and turn all night instead of blissfully nodding off, click here to get your copy of Improving Sleep now.
There’s no risk. You not only save 30% off the $29 cover price, you also get our 100% Money-Back Guarantee. If you’re not 100% satisfied, you can return Improving Sleep for a full refund! Don’t miss out. Order it Now!
Below are spiritual recipe for health and wellness: Matthew E. McLaren
Psalm 27:1 “The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?”
Psalm 37:39 “But the salvation of the righteous is from the LORD; He is their strength in time of trouble.”
Psalm 138:3 “In the day when I cried out, You answered me, and made me bold with strength in my soul.”
Matthew 19:26 “But Jesus looked at them and said to them, ‘With men this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.’”
2 Corinthians 4:16 “Therefore we do not lose heart. Even though our outward man is perishing, yet the inward man is being renewed day by day.”
Philippians 4:13 “I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.”
2 Timothy 1:7 “For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.”
Psalm 8:2 “Out of the mouth of babes and nursing infants You have ordained strength, because of Your enemies, that You may silence the enemy and the avenger.”
Psalm 18:1-2 “I will love You, O LORD, my strength. The LORD is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.”
Psalm 18:32 “It is God who arms me with strength, and makes my way perfect.”
Psalm 19:14 “Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable in Your sight, O LORD, my strength and my Redeemer.”
Psalm 22:19 “But You, O LORD, do not be far from Me; O My Strength, hasten to help Me!”
Psalm 28:7-8 “The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in Him, and I am helped; therefore my heart greatly rejoices, and with my song I will praise Him. The LORD is their strength, and He is the saving refuge of His anointed.”
Psalm 29:11 “The LORD will give strength to His people; the LORD will bless His people with peace.”
Recommended contacts for prayer request and Bible study