“You can’t have that.” “You can’t eat those.” “You can’t… you can’t… you can’t…”
If you’ve had it with being told what you can’t do, join the club! Actually, it’s not a club. It’s a remarkable, authoritative newsletter loaded with practical and positive health information for men. And you’re invited in!
Finally, there’s someone who’ll tell you what you can do… what you can do to stay as healthy as you can for as long as you can. And not just any “someone,” but the doctors at Harvard Medical School.
You care about your health. That’s why you’re receiving this invitation. This is for men who take their health seriously… men who are more than ready to be proactive… men who don’t take “no” for an answer… men who don’t accept “can’t” as a guiding principle.
Every issue is packed with care tactics — not scare tactics!
You don’t have to look far for dire warnings…for being told — in graphic detail — about everything that’s bad for you. But what about what’s good for you?
HARVARD MEN’S HEALTH WATCH accentuates the positive. In every issue you’ll be briefed on those steps and strategies — from exercise and diet to medications and preventive therapies — that can have a positive effect on your health and happiness.
You’ll discover how to increase your cardiovascular health, your bone and muscle strength, and your mental agility. You’ll find “can do” ways to reduce the risk of age-related ailments including BPH, ED, arthritis, even Alzheimer’s disease and cancer.
And, once and for all, you can forget about “Googling!”
Remember playing those claw crane games at the arcade? That’s kind of what googling for medical guidance is like. You’ll get something, but probably not what you want — and almost certainly not worth it.
For example, google “earwax” and you’ll get about 4 million hits. 38 million for “eczema,” and ED? Don’t even ask! The last place you want to go for help is a site with “dot.com doctors” dispensing free advice and selling, well, who knows what!
“Can do” guidance that’s second-to-none from the
medical school that’s #1!
Harvard Medical School is America’s leading institution for research. As a reader of HARVARD MEN’S HEALTH WATCH, you’ll not only learn about more advances, but you’ll learn about them quickly and directly. In each issue you’ll find guidance that will help you…
…BOOST YOUR MOST IMPORTANT DEFENSES!
You’ll enjoy greater protection from the most feared threats to your health and wellbeing. You’ll read about…
- the key dietary step to fight prostate disease… an emerging way to avoid unnecessary biopsies, and the definitive word on the future of PSA testing.
- a 6-point plan to prevent a stroke… methods to lower blood pressure without medications and a daily swap that can drop your risk of heart disease 25%!
- supercharging your immune system with anti-inflammatory foods and three steps you can take to halt chronic pain in its tracks.
…STAY STRONGER LONGER!
You’ll discover dozens of tricks, tips, and all the right moves to keep you on your game, including…
- a morning routine that can reduce the risk of fractures and build higher bone density.
- the best way to increase muscle mass no matter what your age — and how to do it on your schedule!
- how to improve lung capacity with four strategies that go the distance!
..AGE-PROOF YOUR BRAIN!
You’ll find proven strategies to sharpen your memory and maintain peak mental fitness. You’ll be briefed on…
- a personalized approach to prevent Alzheimer’s disease and a surprising “can do” habit that will help lower your risk of dementia.
- the exercise “sweet spot” that can slow brain aging by 10 years!
- 60-second ways to challenge your brain and enhance cognitive function, plus an uncomplicated strategy to boost your memory of new information!
…FEEL — AND LOOK — YOUNGER!
You’ll build the resistance and resilience that will increase your stamina and vitality. You’ll find…
- three ways to rev up your metabolism including a colorful beverage that can help you lose weight by increasing the calories and fat you burn.
- “no sweat” ways to banish aches and pains without medications!
- how to select the best ED treatment for you… plus tips to recharge your sexual energy — and your partner’s too!
Let others fall for the fads. You’ve got the facts.
With new diets, cure-alls, and elixirs cropping up almost daily, making claims and clamoring for your attention (and your dollars), you’ll appreciate our healthy skepticism. HARVARD MEN’S HEALTH WATCH accepts no ads. We’re beholden only to our readers. You’ll get cool, calm assessments of such hot crazes as…
- Apple Cider Vinegar. It’s supposed to suppress appetite and aid weight loss. So far, evidence shows the only loss may be to your wallet!
- Intermittent Fasting Diets. Be careful! They’re no better than other diets and severely limiting calories can be dangerous for people with certain medical conditions.
- “Senior” Multivitamins. It’s one pill that does not fill the bill. A regular healthy diet will give you all the vitamins you need.
Say good-bye to “What now?” And hello to “Here’s how!”
When it comes to decisions that impact your health, you’ll put an end to the confusion and hesitation. HARVARD MEN’S HEALTH WATCH offers critical clinical thinking that is balanced and instructive. Every month you’ll find guidance and recommendations to…
…SAVE YOU WORRY.
It’s easy to be uneasy when it’s your health that’s at stake. Each issue will help you make the wisest choices for yourself and do so with confidence. You’ll read about…
- medication options to effectively treat arthritis pain — without NSAIDs.
- how to eliminate anxiety from active surveillance and avoid unwarranted or unnecessary treatments.
- five questions to ask to make sure you get the best hospital — or doctor — for you.
…SAVE YOU TIME.
Are there tests I no longer need? How much exercise do I really need? You’ll get the straight-forward direction including…
- the one-hour-a-week workout that can reduce your risk of cardiovascular disease or diabetes.
- two routine tests you can skip — and one new vaccine you should get now.
- the ready-to-eat food that can lower bad cholesterol and is good for your heart and arteries too!
…EVEN SAVE YOU MONEY!
You’ll find clever and common-sense ways to hold the line on costs without sacrificing on effectiveness or quality. You’ll find…
- The annual health assessment that’s free to Medicare Part B seniors but most still don’t know about!
- a less-expensive test for knee pain that’s not only simpler, but often better than an MRI.
- ways to cut the cost of pills in half — and not just by buying generics!
|A “Can’t Lose” Offer from the “Can Do” Health Monthly!|
If HARVARD MEN’S HEALTH WATCH doesn’t live up to our promises and your expectations, just tell us to “cancel” and every penny you paid will be promptly returned.
Peace-of-mind you’ll treasure. Differences you can
HARVARD MEN’S HEALTH WATCH can be your springboard to lasting wellness and fitness… it can invigorate your physical vitality and your mental agility.
You’ll find how to achieve the winning numbers whether your concern is your blood pressure, your PSA score, your cholesterol count, your heart rate, or even your weight.
HARVARD MEN’S HEALTH WATCH is empowering and encompassing. It is authoritative, timely, and man-focused. It gives you guidance that is not only outstanding but understanding as well. It respects and reflects your concerns.
So, don’t wait. Take this moment to subscribe now. When you do, you’ll be able download our latest issue immediately, and you’ll have complete access to our back issue archives as well.
Bible verses for today’s meditation and inspiration: Matthew E. McLaren
The days of our lives are seventy years; and if by reason of strength they are eighty years, Yet their boast is only labor and sorrow; For it is soon cut off, and we fly away. Psalm 90:10 (NKJV)
So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. Isaiah 41:10 NIV
But those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. Isaiah 40:31 NIV
My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. Psalm 73:26 NIV
I can do all this through him who gives me strength. Philippians 4:13 NIV
He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Isaiah 40:29 NIV
Recommended contacts for prayer request and Bible study