Powerful interactive tools help lead to long-term happiness
Step-by-step, this powerful online course reveals a variety of research-proven techniques and exactly how to put them into practice. For example, you’ll discover how to…
- Get into the happiness “flow” — that happy zone where you’re super engaged and absorbed…where time flies happily by…and where toxic thoughts are banished from your mind. You’ll discover effective ways to cultivate that happy flow and transform “have to” tasks into “want to” pleasures.
- Identify and build on your personal happiness-boosting inner strengths and make them even stronger. These eye-opening strategies can help you feel more energetic and perform better. In fact, a recent study showed that people who identified their key strength and used it in a new way each week significantly increased happiness and reduced depression.
- Magnify the happiness impact of gratitude. Discover the powerful gratitude secrets to help you better deal with adversity and build strong relationships with friends and family. You’ll see how to develop an attitude of gratitude of your past and present plus a spirit of unbridled optimism for your future.
- Enhance your ability to recognize and celebrate the simple pleasures in your day as they occur — plus how to shape abundant pleasures in your future! You’ll also discover the #1 roadblock to savoring life’s pleasures and how to avoid it at all costs.
- Change the brain’s way it deals with stress with “mindfulness,” a powerful, easy-to-learn technique to help relieve anxiety or depression. Find out how focusing your attention on the present moment has been found to be the key element to happiness and a healthier mind and body.
Bible verses for today’s meditation and inspiration: Matthew E. McLaren
2 Corinthians 13:9 For we rejoice when we ourselves are weak but you are strong; this we also pray for, that you be made complete.
Colossians 1:28 We proclaim Him, admonishing every man and teaching every man with all wisdom, so that we may present every man complete in Christ.
Colossians 4:12 Epaphras, who is one of your number, a bondslave of Jesus Christ, sends you his greetings, always laboring earnestly for you in his prayers, that you may stand perfect and fully assured in all the will of God.
2 Corinthians 10:15-16 not boasting beyond our measure, that is, in other men’s labors, but with the hope that as your faith grows, we will be, within our sphere, enlarged even more by you, so as to preach the gospel even to the regions beyond you, and not to boast in what has been accomplished in the sphere of another.
2 Thessalonians 1:3 We ought always to give thanks to God for you, brethren, as is only fitting, because your faith is greatly enlarged, and the love of each one of you toward one another grows ever greater;
2 Peter 3:18 but grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ To Him be the glory, both now and to the day of eternity. Amen.
Ephesians 1:17-18 that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give to you a spirit of wisdom and of revelation in the knowledge of Him. I pray that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened so that you will know what is the hope of His calling, what are the riches of the glory of His inheritance in the saints,
Ephesians 3:16-19 that He would grant you, according to the riches of His glory, to be strengthened with power through His Spirit in the inner man, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith; and that you, being rooted and grounded in love, may be able to comprehend with all the saints what is the breadth and length and height and depth, read more
Recommended contacts for prayer requests and Bible study